Twit Twit

Friday, May 29, 2009

Pre-birthday pressies =D

I just came back from morning prayer meeting and I thank God for bringing me to church this morning.
I'm really glad that I made it to morning prayer meeting this month as I missed last month's due to my morning shifts work.

I feel so charged up.
Especially after the church prayed for students who are/who'll be having exams.
It's just exactly what I needed as I've been quite lagging in studies in this entire week.
Thank God for City Harvest Church and His great love for me. =)

#1
I kissed dating goodbye
From Cassandra. Received as early on 4th March 2009!

#2
A Tshirt from beloved Mummy from Pull and Bear on 1st May 2009.
Pic to be uploaded soon =p

#3
DSC04954
From my darling bestie. Received on 11th May 2009.

Truly blessed. The pressies mean a lot to me. Seriously.
I shouldn't be expecting more than the love of God.
I shall just endure the coming days. =)

No comments: