This is *ME* =p
Learned a lot from Pastor Kong's service last weekend!
Went for all 4 services and it was all great!
Very radical and straight to the point messages and dramas!
Discussions are sharings are here :
http://www.facebook.com/to
Watched Angels and Demons TWICE!
1st at Summit on last Thursday and 2nd at TGV Pyramid.
Now I feel like reading the novel =p
Shall read it after exams.
I was really looking forward to my 21st this year.
Was excitedly counting down, telling people to get me useful stuffs if they are to get me something,
But I'm not in that mood anymore because I'll be having Obstetric and Gynaecology paper on my birthday!
How special is that since I've never had any exams on my birthdays before.
I've finally watching the TVB series - Gems Of Life(GOL)
It took me 6 months to finish up the 82 episodes.
Took a long break in between and I finally finished watching them.
Will start watching new series after exams.
I miss my biological sisters!
Thanks to GOL.
Can't wait for cell group outing + bestie's birthday celebration this Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment