Had a very successful movie marathon outing with fellow W11 cell members and friends.
We had 20 ppl during dim sum breakfast, 31 ppl watched the Night At The Museum II at 11.20am together and 36 ppl watched Terminator Salvation at 2.30pm together.
Dim Sum breakfast at USJ 21
The seniors.
The juniors.
Celebrated Bestie's birthday in cinema too!
***************************************************
Had a pre-birthday celebration on Sunday with CanCan and parents at our fave dim sum restaurant - The Imbi Palace in town.
Sad that Cynny+Khen wasn't there ><
Happiest thing of the day was praying for my dearest CanCan during alter call in church! It's something which I will never ever forget. =)
Praise God!
***************************************************
Enjoyed my morning with my fave daily coffee but it spoilt my mood as it triggered my bowel movement.
You know how much I hated the big business. Lolz
I'm supposed to stay away from the internet this whole week but I just can't put my babylappy far away from me. Hahas.
That's all for now.
Toodles.
More good things are awaiting =)
No comments:
Post a Comment