Should I migrate to Dayre for good? It's more convenient to update there but I still miss blogger...like how I still miss Xanga. And I really really do.
Follow me at Dayre.me/clawong
Submitted my final paper!
This marks the end of Semester 4 and the end of my part time degree course!


Please don't fail me!!!!!!!
The is the energetic me on this final night shift if the week after the havocs during the past 3nights!
The assignment due dates from arm 1 til sem 4 tend to fall on the dates right before some trips co-incidently. Was hesitating to much on whether to submit before or after the upcoming road trip but I thought I better submit it before the trip since my lecturer mentioned that there isn't anymore problems with my dissertation.
I shall now anticipate my convocation with bestie in March!


Follow me at Dayre.me/clawong
Submitted my final paper!
This marks the end of Semester 4 and the end of my part time degree course!



Please don't fail me!!!!!!!
I shall now anticipate my convocation with bestie in March!



No comments:
Post a Comment