Twit Twit

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Of fitness and updates

1445h: Currently cooling down at gym after a quick 2.5km in 20mins treadmill run before heading to the lrt station to pick sis then to braces follow up together with her. 

20lunges workout done for warm up prior to the run. 

I hope I can run through the 21km 2xu run at putrajaya this Sunday!
1515h: Hello clear blue sky!!!! Pls stay the same always. 
😍😍😍😍😍

Abs comparison to 14 weeks ago, the middle abs line and both sides are slightly more visible today but the lower ab is still not improving because I never been eating clean 😂😂😂

But why did it look slimmer 14weeks ago??? 

Perhaps just had to work harder for fats to become muscles💪💪💪
27 OCT 2015
I'm surprised that I kinda have the best morning wake up today as I hate having so many morning shifts for straight 4 days consecutively. Having difficulties to sleep and to wake up at 5am is no joke! 

Here am I typing away at the breakfast table with homemade waffle and my self made latte with 2 in 1 coffee and fresh milk. I hope it'll last the shift -> home visit to check on patient's wound, be home by 5pm, rest and night shift part time job tonight! 💪💪
For the fitness record which is showing results before the horrible pms tummy bloatedness attack, I manage to do :
-20squat jumps 
-20body twist 
-20lunges this morning 😁😁😁
#bbg

0550h *back to breakie* then leave house by 0615h!

No comments: