Twit Twit

Monday, June 7, 2010

060610 part 1

It was a working Sunday morning where I have to force myself to crawl out from my comfy bed at home at 0530H when Cynthia came into our room to check whether have I got up yet. I quickly washed up, dressed up in my uniform and went to check whether was Dad awake yet or not. That night itself, I slept at 0200H after visiting BabyMeagan a night before til about 0100H, which means, I only had bout 3 hours of sleep. Left house at 0600H sharp for SDMC. Reached SS12 plus minus 0630H, had breakfast with Dad at my usual mamak stall. Enjoyed the time with Dad as it was our 1st time eating breakfast together before I head off for work.

It was my 1st time working together with my darling bestie, Candy, in a same ward, same shift, but of course we have our own responsibilities on our own patients although we need to help out each other when we're in need. We spent a lot of time chitchatting during our breakfast break at 1000H and then we had our lunch break at 1330H after we've done most of our job before passing over our patients to the next shift colleagues.

At 1415H, we were in the changing room changing our clothes, I was concerning about who's going to pick her up as she was still unsure whether will it be her bf or her bf's bro. I left after I finished packing my stuffs.

Jon was already waiting for me at Domino's, told me that we'll be going to Pyramid for lunch. I reluctantly agreed to go to Pyramid because I thought we would just go for a quick lunch as I wanted to go home earlier to have a nap. Another reason was because I only changed my top, I was still with my uniform pants n shoes and I don't really like to go around with my uniform attire. Then, I asked Jon what are we gonna have for lunch and he answered 'Sushi Zanmai' and I gave him a huge smile since that's my fave sushi place. =))))

To be continued........=p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine your "huge" smile! hehe. Miss sleeping in a room with you !

Ian said...

Anticipating for part 2 =D