.....because I can't wait to go for Asia Conference!
It's a Christian Conference organized by City Harvest Church Singapore and it is held every 2 years.
Details here *Asia Conference*
I missed the 1st one in 2007 as it was held during my finals. Even this year, it is during my finals too but praise God, I can still attend it on the weekends.
My exam has officially ended minutes ago.
Had OSCE = Objective Structured Clinical Examination today.
I have to admit that I was really nervous every time I sit for my OSCE because the lecturers are super strict on their markings and we have to be very careful on the procedure's steps. What we learn in class and what we practice in the hospital is often different and it always cause confusion when it comes to exam. Anyways, I did my part and I did my best. I believe that I won't fail any of them. *fingers crossed*
The whole month of MAY seemed to be quite tragical for me. It felt like I was put into a major test, a test on my patience and my feelings. I don't feel good almost the 1st half of the month until I have to really deal with my feelings to settle my mind and focus on my exams.
Part of the biggest event that happened was there were 2 guys going after me at the same time and 3rd one came after I decided to be just be friends with the all of them. To me, it felt really scary when things like that happened.
I wrote this in xanga few days back
After all of the chit chat sessions I had with my darling besties, I realised that I don't have the ability to love and care for a BGR anymore.
It is true.
And I had enough of it.
I need a longer break.
That's how I feel right now and I am NOT in a hurry to get into a relationship.
I guess I made myself clear enough.
Or perhaps the guys just couldn't gain my trust and confidence or failed to lure my heart? hahas.
Enough of stories bout guys. Enough of heartbreaks.
Let's see what's coming up next.
27 May -> 30 May - Singapore XDXD
8 June -> Birthday XDXDXD
31 May -> 20 June - Practical in SDMC
21 June -> 4 July - Semester break! XD
5th July -> Semester 6! I smell graduation =D
No comments:
Post a Comment