Twit Twit

Monday, January 11, 2010

Seoul OK at KL

Last week, daddy suddenly said he's taking us out for Korean food. I think it's for our new year dinner together haha. Mum was super excited cause she's been tempting to eat one since she's so obsessed with Korean dramas.

So we all dressed up and went here




It's mainly specialized in BBQ. And there was cold noodles too but we did not get to order them. But also luckily we did not order them cause we're too bloated by the end of the meal.


Our table is super packed.
And that's the waiter's hand bbq-ing the food for us.


Yummeh!


The vege thing that used to wrap everything to eat.

I forgotten what it's called but Chinese used it to wrap and eat too. Usually eaten during CNY? Even I who seldom eat it found it delicious! I mean by stuffing beef, chicken, some kimchi, tauge and all fold them and dip it into the sauce... emmm mouth watering!


Kimchi

It's super spicy even though we called them to make it in medium spiciness. But I think it was really spicy to me.


Steamed egg with very salty sauce at the bottom.


Sesame sauce.


I think this sauce is used to dip with the vege wrapping thing and it's super nice!! I eat it with almost everything but it's very salty. Even a person like me who loves salty food thinks it's salty!

Some more there was dessert after the main course. I don't know if it's free or not cause did'nt see the receipt harhar. But they provide us free soup, pumpkin soup and also ginger juice in the end along with watermelon. Such good service :*)


Parents =)

Sisters

Family pic *yay! Minus Candace *boo.


But me still no likey Korean cuisine. Worth trying though. =)

No comments: