Twit Twit

Friday, January 15, 2010

Love at 1st sight

How many of you believe in love at first sight? I know I did when I was in secondary school. =p Mind you, only in secondary school with the stupidity of being influenced and lalala.
I'm not gonna talk about lovey dovey thingie here but a DRESS which I had encounter love at first sight with.

Tadaaaa

Spotted this dress at Sense Boutique at Taipan while we passed by the boutique and it became mine(darling Candy bought it for me as bday pressie! XOXO) after celebrating Princess Kitty's birthday at Strawberry Field Cafe. XD


Ashley's birthday surprise

More pictures to be uploaded in Facebook this weekend.

This week of classes are crazy and stress attack is here already. Trying my very best to control the attack.
Hostel has blocked Facebook and Twitter a-g-a-i-n ><
Anyhoodles, follow me on Twitter as I can still tweet at TweetDeck XD

No comments: