Twit Twit

Monday, January 4, 2010

Semester 5

I've finally entered the final year of my Nursing course and of course, I still can't wait to graduate as usual. This semester is not gonna be as relaxing as the previous ones as I'll be having classes for 6 weeks only from 8am-4pm every day til Saturday and it shortens my weekends even more. Will be starting my pratical right after CNY all the way til middle May.
Finals fall on 17th May. I hope it'll finish by 25th May so that I can go for Asia Conference on 26th May! XD

Subjects to grab hold of in this 6 months are:-
- Paediatrics Nursing
= we learn how to prepare and take care of kids who need to go for surgery and etc

- Nursing Clients with Neurological and Special Senses Disorders
= the study of the nervous system, eye, ear nose and throat diseases

- Mental Health
= basically we are gonna study about psychology, mental problems and how to nurse ppl in such condition

- Bahasa Kebangsaan. fml!

More updates later. Stay tuned.

No comments: