Twit Twit

Monday, January 4, 2010

DECEMBER 2009

It was a month of love, hope, stress, exams, happiness, outings, celebrations and shoppings!
And the best part was my sem break falls on the last 2 weeks of the month, or the year. hahas.
I was occupied with outings almost everyday as what u saw in my previous post.
Without further ado, let the pictures do the talking ;)

5 Dec 2009
Family Dinner at Santini, KLCC in conjunction of Cynny's birthday.


Christmas for me was since 22 Dec as I went to church for the leaders Christmas party. Not much pictures taken except for these funny dramas from different zones.

Playing the story of Joseph


Playing the story of Esther if I've not mistaken. With Kysern (in red) acting as a lady. woohoo

Then went for the Christmas production with CG on 23 Dec

Christmas Eve with the Family at CHCKL. XD
Thank God that Cyn's bf went with us too!
I hope he enjoyed the show.


Part of the play in Operation: Save The World


The sisters XD <3<3<3


Arthur and I XD


The incomplete Family piccie without Cyn as she left right after the service was dismissed.

Christmas Day!
I have really shy cousins.

Hello we are speak no evil, hear no evil and see no evil.


A part of the scrumptious fooooods


Wild mushroom soup, salad, mashed potatoes, pizza, pork, roasted chicken, turkey, a nd gravies for each meat. Credits all to mum. She's been working her ass off in the kitchen whole day and the day before. She made all kinds of meat that day. Yesh! We're big meat-eater!
And err no she did not make the pizza.


The main dish! Turkeeee~

Kenny kor is very satisfied with the Turkey :D

Promoting mum's kitchen. lol

A little while after dinner, and everyone done rubbing their bloated tummy. We had a little caroling session. And we're the loudest of them all.


Damn layan harhar

Fah-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la~


Christmas cake from Secret Recipe
with 2 bottles of wine and a sparkling juice wtf


CLT Graduation Day on 26 Dec

Elaine and I.

28th
Karaoke with the girls and BabyMeagan's 2nd birthday celebration


Been ages since the 4 of us went for karaoke.
As least we finally made it this time (:
You know how much family outing means to me.


Baby Meagan enjoying her strawberry fruit! Cute muchieeee!

DarlingLing's birthday celebration on 29th

More pictures *here*


31 Dec - The W11 New Year EVE party and sleepover at Ian's house!
We had dinner together, played mafia, uno, poker, cry and laugh together, prayed to kickstart the year together and most of all, the greatest spiritual family.


More pictures *here*

I hope I did not missed out anything.

No comments: