CLT is really an eye opener for me and I definitely did not regret for joining it.
It has stretched me up to another level, to build me up, to instill more confidence in myself, to encourage me to become even stronger than before.
It was really tough for me to stay away from home. But I still did it somehow.
Thank you so much to the beloved CG members who had spent time with me to keep me company. I would have fallen into the dark well on Saturday night if they weren't with me.
Thanks guys!! XD
Zillion thanks to Ian for this new company!
I'll take good care of it. No worries =p
XD
This week's shift from Monday to Friday will be pm, am, am, pm, pm.
TOodles!
MattChewiscomingtoKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
2 comments:
I didn't know you played guitar :).
i just started learning. can't play any songs yet. still a long way to go =)
Post a Comment