Twit Twit

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A dear friend

I found out that this very close friend of mine back in F6 days, who went disappeared, who I've been searching for in these 2 years, created a new account in Facebook and she didn't add me up.

I heard that she's now studying in UTAR Kampar.
I don't understand why didn't she contact me.
Is our friendship that shallow?

And I'm really really sad with it.
I woke up these morning, managed to recall that I dreamt that I saw her in a shopping mall, talked to her, and she scolded me for missing her all these while and said that she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore because I'm a nurse. How ridiculous?

The last time I talked to her on the phone was in April 2008.
That was when I'm at the saddest point in life and she was there for me.
I miss her so much and I miss her more than anyone else.

A church friend of hers, my secondary school friend, gave me 2 of her phone numbers. One 016 number which I known of and a 017 number.
I feel like calling her but I'm afraid that I'll have nothing to talk about.

5 comments:

iMANginary said...

Cla, don't be afraid. Your feelings tell you that you should call her. Just follow your feelings.

I personally don't think that you are afraid there's nothing to say, but you are probably afraid that she might not actually want to talk to you.

Truth might hurt, then again, if you don't call her, you might never talk to her anyway. Overcome your feelings of doubt, and go find out. Who knows what lies before us? I dare you to find out :).

Clarissa said...

and i don't even know what to talk about if i call her. anyways, i'll be positive =)

iMANginary said...

It doesn't really matter what you will say, and what you might not say. She might be thinking the same, and not calling you for this.

Most importantly is the act. Not all matters are need to be said.

If you are willing to take the first step, and what comes from it, well... then let it be a surprise.

Clarissa said...

thanks for ur encouragement. =)

Ian said...

I'm saddened by similar incident too, "is our friendship that shallow?".

I got me thinking, what kind of relationships are we building with one another everyday.