You said you'll go for movie marathon with me during my hols???????????
Given you so many hints but you're not grabbing any chances.
Sigh.
Think, if not now, then when????????????????
I know I'm being really really random.
Sorry peeps. haha
I'm super bored.
Super lonely. as if. haha.
Been annoyed, pissed, and I even stop doing something that I like just because of someone who kept on bugging me non stop..
How stupid I am. ><
Been on Jap dramas to muchie throughout the week.
Done with hanaYoriDongo part 1 and still watching part 2 now.
Wheeeeeeeeeeee
Had few outings with mum, sis, and besties.
No one to go out with on the coming week. ><
I hate staying at this stupid place.
But i enjoy being at home with good meals =p
Oh man, this is so random.
I can't think of anything else to write about.
Tata.
No comments:
Post a Comment