6th June 2009, Saturday
9.30pm
9.30pm
Surprise 1


Happened when I reached home from church on Saturday evening about 9.30pm. Mum kept on pushing me into my room to put down my handbag first as that's what I normally do once I reached home but I thought of just leaving it in the living room since parents and sis are already waiting for me for dinner. I was shocked seeing so many food but didn't suspect anything til I went into my room to put down my handbag.
Besties - Ting & Ling were in my room waiting for me with 2 birthday cakes!
And when I stepped out of my room, Jeremiah was there playing guitar, Leonard, Ashley and Wei Sern popped out too!
I was like OMG!!!

The excited birthday girl =p


Ling, Moi <3 and Ashley

Trying very hard to stay calm to make wishes.

Was crying. lol.
See the white stuffs I was holding??
It's tissues >< Lol!

1, 2, 3 blow. hahas
THEN, we proceeded to the dinner table for dinner.
When I was busy eating and talking to Leonard, Ashley poured a cup of water on me and forced me to change into new outfit.
I reluctantly went into the room with them and changed.
Wanna know what happened next??
Stay tuned!!
To be continued...... XD
No comments:
Post a Comment