Twit Twit

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy birthday to me XD (Part 2)

After Ashley poured water onto my jeans, I went into my room to change.

2nd Surprise
6th Jun
e 2009, SATURDAY
9.50pm


IMG_1898
The girls were pulled me aside after I changed to take picture while the others appeared from the balcony! =D

IMG_1900
God is blessing you now,
God is blessing you now,
God is blessing you now....
God is blessing you now!

IMG_1905
Can't hold my tears anymore ><


IMG_1903
Ling : Ang gu gu, sayang.
hahahahahaha

DSCF6342
W11! Love you guys!

DSCF6343
The hyperactive W11

DSCF6347
Mum baked this!

DSC05144
Cake #3
Tiramisu from LingLing!

DSCF6350
Pressie from W11 XD

DSCF6360
Cake sabo!

DSCF6386
Tada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gucci Envy Me II inside of the pack of choco!

DSCF6391
Darlings - Ying, Ling, Ting and MiE

3rd Surprise
8th June 2009, SUNDAY
12am

When Doreen came knocking on my door and Wan Ying brought in the cake =)

DSC05161
Doreen, MiE & Wan Ying with cake #4! - Tiramisu Cake from the girls!
xoxo

4 comments:

C said...

Happy Belated Birthday... I know I am late :S but its better than forget. Hahhhha! GOD BLESS!

Clarissa said...

Thank u dear!
Appreciate that XD

Leeza said...

yaaaay Clarissa! happy... err.. belated birthday! :D

Clarissa said...

Thanks Leez! hehe