Twit Twit

Saturday, February 14, 2009

<3 Happy Valentine's Day! <3

How can I missed calls from my baby bear all the way from Singapore??
Sigh.Blame my sleepyhead-ness.
youpiggieclarissawongyiwen ><

----------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first time I became the game master for cell group yesterday.

It was so exciting!

The game we played was the 'Leg Game'
What we need to do is to prepare papers and have the players to have their whole leg stepping into the paper creatively and everyone's legs have to be in the piece of paper.
Tough eh? I don't think so. heh.
The trick is you have to be creative to fit in all of ur member's legs into the paper to win the game. As simple as that.


ROUND 1

Working hard on how to fit into the paper.

Finally decided on this.


Ta daaaa

ROUND 2

Divided into 2 groups.
They were working really hard to fit into the piece of paper.

The girls managed to win the game first.


Animal walk as punishment for the guys.


Learnt about problems in life that we have to faith and in conclusion, it's all about FAITH.


F - Forsaking
A-All
I - I
T - Trust
H - Him

Managed to reach hostel just on time before 11pm.

Praise God for wonderful cell members! XDXD

No comments: