As I was ushering, I met a few long lost friends like Tuck Soon, Nam Hon and Lydia. Was really happy to see them.
Let the pictures do the talking
The usher's tag
The finale
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year 2007 has indeed been a year of extreme ups and downs. Come to think of it, seemed like 2007 was a continuation of the year 2006 in terms of happenings. I guess both years were when there were really big changes in life.
Year 2007 started with upper 6. Felt like I was getting really old. Things were happening all around. I was starting to adjust myself to cope with all of the political happenings in cocuriculum which makes me struggle in it for more than half a year.
At sudden, I went through a few months of depression near the middle of the year, losing someone special to me, and it seemed like it was the end of the world. But things didn't just end there. I became more cheerful than before, I made more new friends, I get to live my life to the fullest and my relationship with my family gets better.
I learned to draw near to Him, and He was soon the focus point on which I have learned to lean to, and to cling to because I know that God never disappoints me. Through His grace, I get to see the true meaning of life.
As I carried on with life, I learned more uncountable lessons than I’ve probably learned in my entire life. I’m still learning to become a better person, but I believe I’ve gotten rid of a lot of my flaws and indeed become a better person.
This year as Christmas is celebrated, there are certainly a lot of memories of last year’s Christmas, but more importantly, I know my real reason for the season, and it has never been more real to me than it is now. I’ll celebrate Christmas thanking God for how He’s been faithful, bringing me through the year, through all the ups and downs that happened for a purpose.
Its been a great year, regardless of all thats happened, and I’ll praise Him and thank Him, whether life is on the mountains, or in the valley. Thank you Lord for the wonderful year of 2007. Looking forward to the year of 2008, knowing its gonna be an even better year.
Thank you to my parents and my friends who have made this year an awesome one. And thank you to you, for always being there. Thank you to so many other people who have been there.
Most of all, thank God. You’ve always been there. You’re awesome!
Anyway, thats all for now. Looking forward to a great Christmas, Christmas eve/party at Justin's house and with more memories to come.
-Clarissa
2 comments:
Happy New Year 2008!
which church are u from?
looks like u got a full programme on christmas too.
Post a Comment