...By the grace that brings joy to the face.
OMG ! YOU HAVE IT TOO ???hey sorry, i'm not quite sure whether we know each other but I go to Charis too...em..I'm Stephanie Lee, nice to meet you..WHO ARE YOU ??? DO I KNOW YOU ???Oh yea, the purpose of this comment post was to congratulate you on getting that planner..this is my blog btw, can i link you up ?www.adagiodancer.blogspot.com
Oh my, how did you get it?
slsl_steph : i forgotten how did i get to know u. lol. hope to know u soon! since we're from the same church. =)saoirse : get what?? the diary?? collect the stickers and exchange it XDXD
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG ! YOU HAVE IT TOO ???
hey sorry, i'm not quite sure whether we know each other but I go to Charis too...em..I'm Stephanie Lee, nice to meet you..
WHO ARE YOU ??? DO I KNOW YOU ???
Oh yea, the purpose of this comment post was to congratulate you on getting that planner..
this is my blog btw, can i link you up ?
www.adagiodancer.blogspot.com
Oh my, how did you get it?
slsl_steph : i forgotten how did i get to know u. lol. hope to know u soon! since we're from the same church. =)
saoirse : get what?? the diary?? collect the stickers and exchange it XDXD
Post a Comment