Twit Twit

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Over a cuppa Milo

Here am I wondering why must the same issues of life attacking over and over again?
Have I not prayed enough?
Am I lack of determination?
When will these issues stop hunting me?

I shall keep my desires flowing til the day I'm out of this country and stop all these nonsense.

By the way, I had my hand check up on my wrist last week on the 17th instead of 14th as planned. Nevermind with the changed of dates as it was still within the recovery period. The doctor was happy with my recovery as I have been seriously wearing my wrist brace in whatever I do, especially when I have to buckle up my bra, which I can't do it at all without wearing my wrist brace.
Next up will be another check up 2 weeks later and then physio! Can't wait to get back to my normal self!

No comments: