Twit Twit

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The month of celebration has ended!

February, the month with various celebration such as Valentine's day and Chinese New Year has ended and here comes March.
 
The way the time ticking so fast and how days past is making me feels like my age is catching up very quickly too.  But what can I do with it? I can only say that I'll live life as full as I can and appreciate the days that I have.

Posting up what happened throughout February ;)
Pre CNY dinner with colleagues before our night shift on CNY eve's eve.
CNY eve reunion lunch at Seremban.

CNY reunion dinner with le family.
 
Chor 2 fun times with dearest sisters and niece.

A simple birthday celebration for a dear friend whome we knew him for more than 10years!

A random Korean dinner at Seoul Korea, Taman Desa with huge varieties of side dishes!!

Sunday coffee fix after my morning shift on Chor 4.
 
CNY gathering with #c11cg on Chor 10.
 

No comments: