Another year came by.
January has been quite well except for the horrible infection I had during the beginning of the month where the doctor diagnosed me having Chronic Diarrhea Exogenic Toxin after having severe diarrhea for 3days continuously with 8 times, 6 times and 11 times in the 3 days consecutively. Was almost admitted but I refused.
January 2015 is about to end after this post as I'm pretty sure that I'll be on my way to the dreamland after posting this.
I had quite a terrible night shift for the past 2nights, finished work this morning, rested, went to church, fed myself with carbs to prepare for the very first half marathon of the year!
Here are some pictures to summarize the month.
First picture from the bottom right.
First picture from the bottom right.
Celebrated the mama bestie's birthday, then Dad's birthday at Majestic Hotel.
1600 pandas came to Publika, followed by more outings with my girlfriends.
The highlight of the month would be about me being my future optometrist baby sister's very first patient for a full eye check up!
BEST WAFFLE is now found in SS15 at the Fatbaby ice cream shop! Yays!
BEST WAFFLE is now found in SS15 at the Fatbaby ice cream shop! Yays!
Tell then, looking forward to BETTER 2015!✌
No comments:
Post a Comment