Twit Twit

Friday, October 3, 2014

The Valley Of Dry Bones

It's October and the year is coming to an end soon. Looking back, I felt like I've been too busy with too many things to deal with which I don't find them too difficult at the same time.
 
I've always loved this story from the bible about dry bones coming to life, where miracle happens.

“The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones… He said to me, ‘Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, “O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! Thus says the Lord God to these bones: ‘Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.’” ~ ­Ezekiel 37:1, 4-5

God always works in you and me through the Holy Spirit. He is the source of everything!

At creation, the Holy Spirit was there. At the conception of Jesus, He was there. He was there at the start of Jesus’ ministry. And He was there at the beginning of the church when Jesus told the disciples to wait for the Spirit’s power! Everything God has His hand in involves the Holy Spirit’s power.

That’s why I want you to be sure that everything you do is birthed and empowered by the Holy Spirit. Because your career, business, ministry, family and everything else you put your hand to can only succeed when the hand of the Lord is upon you and His Spirit in you. Only then will you see life breathed into dead things, impossible situations turned around, the dreams of your heart come to pass and God’s Kingdom advanced in our culture!

So ask God to be part of your plans, dreams, situations and activities today. Wait on His Spirit, receive His power, remain in it and you will bear much fruit for His glory!

Prayer for the day: 

Ask God to be a part of everything you put your hand to in your life. Pray that the Holy Spirit will be your source of strength, wisdom and grace as you dedicate your life to living for Him! 

No comments: