Twit Twit

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bye bye June!

This year's June is a very special month so far in the past 25years of my life.
Too happy, too content, too much to be joyful for eventhough there was something major which has hit my family.
I have always loved June, simply because it is by birthday month. A month to celebrate myself aging.

Birthday celebration begun as early as on the 6th with this dearest bestie who took leave on purpose just to spend me a good meal.
Spent the birthday eve with the beloved MrLove who endured all of the ups and downs, who helped making the right decision when I can't even think straight during tough times.
Next up is the actual birthday at the beach in the morning with MrLove to enjoy the morning breeze and family dinner.

Post birthday with the very awesome people from church who meant a lot to me.



Oh well, who doesnt love birthdays? :))))

  

1 comment:

iMANginary said...

Haven't posted a comment for such a long time, it seems like a long lost art to me.
I enjoyed reading your post again. And of course, belated Happy Birthday.