1 week has passed.
Let's have a lil recap on what I've done in the past 1st week of 2013..
1/1 - I went for the 1st jogging of the year with beloved bestie in the morning!! *Proud* =p
- Packed the famous Chicken Rice + Char Siew + Siew Yuk for lunch with the special one before my noon shift. Was quite furious to know that this PH on 1st Jan is not a mandatory payment day which means I won't get the PH bonus pay but a replacement holiday (RH) later on... I figured I MUST at least go for NYE countdown on 31/12 (before I get older, though I used to sepnd NYE at Bukit Bintang with family when I was in secondary school) and enjoy off of New Year day =)
2/1 - On noon shift... 1st thing I heard from my 'sifu' after greeting her Happy New Year was 'do u know the 28yrs old Ms Goh passed away this morning at 0400hrs at your department??' Thoughts ran in my mind was, 'man, not deaths again on the 1st week on the new year?? it has been happening since the 1st year I stepped into my nursing journey where patients who are close friends pass away..'
- Went to pay my last respect to her at Nirvana Memorial Park at Sg Besi after my noon shift with the 'sifu'.
3/1 - Had my first morning shift of the year after not having it for at least 2 weeks before Christmas.
- Finally watched Life of Pi at night.
4/1 -Working noon shift again...
- Then started on working as an editor for a dear friend's thesis. I finally understand why people tend to be so stressed up during their finals, especially when they had to work on a thesis.
5/1 - Off day for the week! Tried out this awesome Malaysian French baker @Tommy Le Baker...
Details here : http://www.facebook.com/TommyLeBaker
And today... here am I typing away on my 1st working Sunday...
- Went to church this morning
- Had lunch with #w11cg
- Work - currently on noon shift -> 5 minutes CPR done on the PR with autonomic dysreflexia at 1630hrs.
_________________________________________________
What's my NYE???It has been more or less the same every year...such as... loving God more, spend more time with family, be a better person, earn more, work harder, travel to more places, save more and bla bla bla... But Ps Kevin has reminded me something important in service this morning : 2013 is gonna be all about FOCUS! =)
Besides thinking hard on this particular matter : To wear braces was a must last year... should I start studying again this year? Guess I should before I get older...
Let's have a lil recap on what I've done in the past 1st week of 2013..
1/1 - I went for the 1st jogging of the year with beloved bestie in the morning!! *Proud* =p
- Packed the famous Chicken Rice + Char Siew + Siew Yuk for lunch with the special one before my noon shift. Was quite furious to know that this PH on 1st Jan is not a mandatory payment day which means I won't get the PH bonus pay but a replacement holiday (RH) later on... I figured I MUST at least go for NYE countdown on 31/12 (before I get older, though I used to sepnd NYE at Bukit Bintang with family when I was in secondary school) and enjoy off of New Year day =)
2/1 - On noon shift... 1st thing I heard from my 'sifu' after greeting her Happy New Year was 'do u know the 28yrs old Ms Goh passed away this morning at 0400hrs at your department??' Thoughts ran in my mind was, 'man, not deaths again on the 1st week on the new year?? it has been happening since the 1st year I stepped into my nursing journey where patients who are close friends pass away..'
- Went to pay my last respect to her at Nirvana Memorial Park at Sg Besi after my noon shift with the 'sifu'.
3/1 - Had my first morning shift of the year after not having it for at least 2 weeks before Christmas.
- Finally watched Life of Pi at night.
4/1 -Working noon shift again...
- Then started on working as an editor for a dear friend's thesis. I finally understand why people tend to be so stressed up during their finals, especially when they had to work on a thesis.
5/1 - Off day for the week! Tried out this awesome Malaysian French baker @Tommy Le Baker...
Details here : http://www.facebook.com/TommyLeBaker
And today... here am I typing away on my 1st working Sunday...
- Went to church this morning
- Had lunch with #w11cg
- Work - currently on noon shift -> 5 minutes CPR done on the PR with autonomic dysreflexia at 1630hrs.
_________________________________________________
What's my NYE???It has been more or less the same every year...such as... loving God more, spend more time with family, be a better person, earn more, work harder, travel to more places, save more and bla bla bla... But Ps Kevin has reminded me something important in service this morning : 2013 is gonna be all about FOCUS! =)
Besides thinking hard on this particular matter : To wear braces was a must last year... should I start studying again this year? Guess I should before I get older...
Yours sincerely,
Have a great great 2013 peeps!
The best is yet to come! Hope for the best!
xoxo
The best is yet to come! Hope for the best!
xoxo

1 comment:
claire bearrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! <3 dropping loves! It's been ages since we berblog and leave comments! Anyway, 2013 will be fabulous. Just wait and see what God can do! :)
Post a Comment