I almost died, literally. Not exaggerating but literally the tree and branches almost, almost fell on me!
I was on my way home from my monthly orthodontic follow up and was at Sunway Cheras at about 2.40pm on 6th Nov 2011.
I was stopped behind a car who was trying to turn right down to the terrace houses area and the tree fell reight after the car in front of me left! These bunches were blown down right in front of me! Thank God it didn't fell on my car and didn't hit anyone!!!
I was stopped behind a car who was trying to turn right down to the terrace houses area and the tree fell reight after the car in front of me left! These bunches were blown down right in front of me! Thank God it didn't fell on my car and didn't hit anyone!!!
I watched it dropped... I mean watched it fell, I was really freaked out!! Kept chanting - please don't fall on my car, please dont fall on my car, please dont fall on my car'! I have to admit that I didn't remember to pray but I did remember to thank God with a H-U-G-E grateful heart that NOTHING fell on my car except the few leaves which u are seeing in the picture.
I had palpitation which lasted for about 15minutes, legs shivered a while before I realize that I should reverse my car. The only thing which came into my mind is to call dad to ask for alternative way to home.. So then I reversed, parked my car aside, and called my dad... I decided not to call mum as it might freak her out even more... So I told dad that I was on my way home and this happened. Told him that the trees DID NOT fell onto my car BUT he repeatedly asked whether did the trees fell on me! Then he directed me to use the back road at Hulu Langat to get back to my place... it's a route which I'm aware but i just couldn't recall it at that particular moment.
I had palpitation which lasted for about 15minutes, legs shivered a while before I realize that I should reverse my car. The only thing which came into my mind is to call dad to ask for alternative way to home.. So then I reversed, parked my car aside, and called my dad... I decided not to call mum as it might freak her out even more... So I told dad that I was on my way home and this happened. Told him that the trees DID NOT fell onto my car BUT he repeatedly asked whether did the trees fell on me! Then he directed me to use the back road at Hulu Langat to get back to my place... it's a route which I'm aware but i just couldn't recall it at that particular moment.
I snapped the picture after I hung up the phone call with dad. Made an u-turn and left... feeling bad that I chose not to help those guys to remove the trees. I could only pray that God will protect
those who are moving the trees away.
I seriously dislikes the aftermath of a tradegy! The emotions will definitely enter into the rollercoaster mode... I have to really think through what if the trees really fell on me? Who should I call first? Ambulance? Parents? Fire Brigade or Police???
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:
Post a Comment