How I wish I could see the beloved after work everyday and to be comforted in his arms...
Especially after all the emergencies, providing tender loving care to anxious patients, being scolded by irrelevant doctors, seeing kids suffer in epilepsy, mothers crying in pain, fathers sorting out their finances, making beds, call colleagues to bug them to do OT since it is ALWAYS ALWAYS not enough staffs.
That's what I'm going through this whole week. No I don't have someone to hug me everyday after work. I can only go home, enjoy my mum's awesome cooking and be soaked into the presence of God.
Prays hard that hopes will come to pass without fearing the challenges ahead.
Especially after all the emergencies, providing tender loving care to anxious patients, being scolded by irrelevant doctors, seeing kids suffer in epilepsy, mothers crying in pain, fathers sorting out their finances, making beds, call colleagues to bug them to do OT since it is ALWAYS ALWAYS not enough staffs.
That's what I'm going through this whole week. No I don't have someone to hug me everyday after work. I can only go home, enjoy my mum's awesome cooking and be soaked into the presence of God.
Prays hard that hopes will come to pass without fearing the challenges ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment