Thought I was supposed to be on double shift today as it was very busy yesterday with many patients with who were admitted due to heart attack and there weren't enough staffs to cover the floor.
Thankfully we were able to send one patient to the ward post angiogram. And I considered on covering the morning shift instead of working on originally noon shift.
As I drove home, a wedding proposal idea came into my mind... I wouldnt mind if the future half propose at TWG but I would prefer it to happen in a closed place rather than the current TWG in the middle of the walkway at Pavilion.
Yes, I'm just a simple girl who thinks that wedding proposal at a classy restaurant is still the most romantic one. Provided if the restaurant is empty, with nice and romantic jazz music, ring was popped, then the family and closest friends appear in the restaurant and engagement party begins? :)
Thankfully we were able to send one patient to the ward post angiogram. And I considered on covering the morning shift instead of working on originally noon shift.
As I drove home, a wedding proposal idea came into my mind... I wouldnt mind if the future half propose at TWG but I would prefer it to happen in a closed place rather than the current TWG in the middle of the walkway at Pavilion.
Yes, I'm just a simple girl who thinks that wedding proposal at a classy restaurant is still the most romantic one. Provided if the restaurant is empty, with nice and romantic jazz music, ring was popped, then the family and closest friends appear in the restaurant and engagement party begins? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment