Twit Twit

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The journal of my metal teeth

Trying my best here to jot down every moments of the journey of my decision on wearing braces... What you can see are my live tweets being converted into the journal form as below:-

20/2/12 1650hrs
In dilemma now.. Q: to wear only upper or both upper n lower braces??? I can wear upper first, then only wear lower one later
If I wear only upper brace, I don't need to extract any tooth..and only need do retract 6 teeth! If I wear upper n lower brace, I need to lose 2 upper n 4 lower teeth!! And of course will lose all of my $$$$$$

After I got home, mum made me randomly draw lots which she prepared such as 'wear upper and lower' or 'wear upper only' and guess what?? I actually picked 'upper and lower' lots for 3 times!! Of course I don't believe on such things since I've decided in my heart and brain to wear only the upper brace since the 1st consultation on 14/2/12! Who will actually make appointment with the dentist on Valentine's day and even having scaling + polishing done? Not that I planned for it or wanted to get my teeth cleaned to prepare for kisses on such a romantic day! Lol!

After dinner on the same day, Mum and I visited my cousin sister to seek for opinions at the same time. She shared her story on her wisdom tooth removal and suggested me to wear upper brace only since the lower one seemed okay despites the whole stretch of teeth are slightly crocket to a certain degree.

Later that night, I consulted my dad too. He freaked out on the fact that I have to remove 6 teeth in total if I am to wear upper and lower braces.

Anyhow,
20/2/12 2320hrs
Decision has been made after 'counselled' by my awesome cousin sista and dad. I'll b wearing upper brace hopefully by end of March!

No comments: