Twit Twit

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 was accomplished!

2010 was a blessing, a 'task' given to me in life and I've accomplished it. It has became a history. It wasn't an easy year, it wasn't extremely tough because problem faced will somehow solved by itself when God’s in the picture.

Major highlights of 2010:

- I've finally finished my Diploma In Nursing in Dec 2010.

- I've traveled up north and down south to Ipoh, when I needed to go to the Hospital Bahagia for my practicals, stayed there for 2 weeks.


- Then to Singapore, for the awesome Asia Conference at CHCSG.


- Went to Penang for the very 1st time, to surprise Kai Boon and celebrate his birthday.


- Went to Melaka for a night with Mum n Jon.

- Cut my hair SHORT as it is seen in the above picture.

- Then to Penang again with my high schoolmates to really explore Penang from 28th to 30th Dec, right before the year ends.


Btw, I'm becoming a Intensive Care Unit(ICU) nurse upon the start of my job which signifies new season of life ahead. My favourite department is still the Emergency Area as listed as my first choice of department which I wanted to be posted to. ICU as the 2nd choice and Oncology ward as the 3rd choice. Somehow I had been having a gut feeling telling me that I'll get to be in ICU since more or less 6 months ago. Believing that God will grow me in ICU.

3 main things to achieve in 2011:

- Get a car by June 2011.

- Trip to Kuching in July or August with besties.

- Hopefully I can make it to the trip to Redang with my fellow twitter buddies in August.

Looking back what I've been through in the past year, I believe I've grew up again. I need to be even more mature spiritually and mentally. That's the overall resolution.

Looking forward to a better 2011!

Life is so much more brighter when Jesus is in it =)

2 comments:

mie said...

hey hey... congrats again for ur completion...
Happy New Year... hope tat it's not too late... heheheh...
Kuching is a great place... should go there if u hav the chance... the food is nt too expensive and quite nice... cn gt info frm me if u need as i jz came back frm there right after xmas...

Clarissa said...

it's definitely not too late.
thanks for the details Jamie =)