Haven't been writing about myself for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time!
Have you people missed me?
Anyways,
Practical is over.
Blogging from my hostel right now.
We were supposed to have 1 more week of practical before the revision classes but the lecturer pushed the revision classes forward.
Good news : I PASSED MY IN HOUSE EXAM!
An exam which is tougher than the real government nursing paper XD
It's Xmas season again.
But please don't expect any xmas gifts from me this year coz I'm really broke. I only have enough for my meals.
Please help me to earn some bucks as a little side income by clicking on the advertisments in this blog.
Leave me some love notes if u are still reading =)
3 comments:
CONGRATS claire...
missing u here....
aww
didnt know tat u r still reading!
how hv u been??
i'm doing good here... hehehe...
i will read on n off so do update k... hehehe
Post a Comment