Twit Twit

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Aftermath of night shift

I actually have a very positive perspective towards night shift as the workload is not as mad as the morning shift and I loveeee the peacefulness. By the way shift starts at 9pm to 7.30am for student nurses.

But will still easily be sleepy no matter how much I've rested in the morning and afternoon. I'll still feel sleepy after the routine work which is done at about 4am before the next round of work which have to get started at 5am.

Another BUT, I'll feel super tired in the morning after work. I'll be super zombie-fied and my eye bags will turn HUGE.

What's the point of sacrificing myself in such a career to torture myself in such a way?

It is to give the glory back to God serving the sick people in the hospital.
It is my calling, the job given by the Almighty God, my destiny.
And I am going to fulfill it no matter how difficult it will be.

=)

No comments: