It seems that this is not going to be an attractive post.
What a line to start my post. hahahahaha
Started my practicals again 2 weeks back.
I'll be officially trained to do Staff Nurses job.
Am placed in a Medical Surgical ward.
Will be going to my dream department next week, the Emergency Room!
But I'll be there for only 4 days. With 2 off days, 1 public holiday.
Thank God that I'm working on afternoon shifts for 3 days out of 4 days.
Which means, I can learn more in the noon shift as it'll be busier.
Am I no longer a passionate blogger?
Not too sure about it tho.
EXTRA TIME is all I need.
But I can still tell you that I'm a passionate Twitterer. LOL
Kindly help me to click on the ads you see in this blog.
Will appreciate your clicks tremendously. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment