Twit Twit

Friday, July 9, 2010

Semester 6

Today is the last day of week 1 of semester 6.
There'll be another 4 more weeks for classes before practicals and it'll be all about practicals after that.

Finally had the very 1st class of Emergency and Disaster subject and I'm loving it.
It has always been my dream to go into the emergency department.
Have to start praying hard that I'll be placed to work in the emergency department after graduation.

Subjects in this last semester of my course includes:
- Nursing in Emergency and Disaster
- Ethics and Development of law in nursing
- Nursing Management
- Nursing Research

Basically this semester is all about assignments, assignments, assignments and MORE assignments! It is really making me to reconsider whether should I take up degree course or not later on. Or just go for a post basic course??

All that is in my mind now is about ER ER ER ER ER ER ER and ER!
You have no idea how much I love the emergency area.
Thanks to the TVB drama - Healing Hands which causes me to be so in love with this area.

2 comments:

Kimberly Peterson said...

Waahhh... I am totally imagining you in a Medical Emergency TV show now!!! Hahahaha keep up the good work Cla :)

Clarissa said...

Lol! thanks babe! you might see me on tv someday. hahahahahaha