It's the last day of June today, which means, HALF a year had officially gone by.
I've been having my 2 weeks of semester break and I know I haven't been blogging.
It seemed that my EVERYDAY is packed with lots of things which I need to deal with at home. Eg, spend time with mum (she mumbles like mad when she doesn't see me around ><), practice guitar to improve myself as I really wanna see improvement in my guitar skills, do chores-wash clothes, iron clothes, clean my wardrobe, clean my table and throw away unnecessary rubbish which I stored up in my bookshelf. And you know what? After I've done with all the cleanings, it NEVER look clean! It seemed that I chucked in more rubbishes like receipts here and there on my table and then I'll have trouble looking for them to record them in my diary at the end of the day. Hey, that doesn't mean I'm not a hygiene or not a neat person ya. I am and being hygiene and neat is important to me. Just that maybe it's because HOME is just too comfortable for me. XD
I have a resolution to start reading Breaking Dawn and to book is left UNTOUCHED on my table >< Besides that, I'm out of the house at least twice a week on the weekdays to attend church meeting and cell group. And I'll be out again tomorrow to celebrate mum's birthday.
SO, in order to keep in touch with me, follow me on Twitter. FYI, I am super super extremely active on twitter. SO, follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/ClaWong. XD
You might find this interesting.

My new look!
I've never hard this hair length before in my entire life and I decided to try this for a change. Thank God it looks good on me.
You have no idea how nervous I was when the hair stylist was chopping my hair. I should really him for cutting my hair so nicely. Of course I said TQ to him before I leave his Ego Hair Studio. XD
I think I'll make this hair salon as my regular hair place.
No comments:
Post a Comment