Had been anticipating the weekend to come since Monday.
Work was pretty relaxing as I was posted to the National Eye Hospital and there were nothing much to do except for putting eye drops for patients, observing the minor procedure which the doctors perform on the patient (which I personally think procedures such as injection on the eye is amazing), and watching 'operation on eye show' where we students were placed in the audio visual room to watch the screen as the eye operation is recorded and the whole procedure appears on the screen like this.
A Phacoemulsification surgery where the cloudy layer on the lens of the eye will be scrapped off and replaced with a new lens due to cataract.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was Good Friday last night.
And it was a good good night.
CHCKL was powerpacked with 1300 came to church with 53 decisions! Hallelujah!
I have always been feeling that I can't thank God enough for my life.
As I take a step out of my comfort zone, I know I'll be challenged with many things laying ahead waiting for me to go through them.
I am here persevering, despite all of the burdens piling up in my heart.
I choose to rejoice, repent, resurrect from the old self to follow Jesus because He had died on the cross for my sins and came into my heart to be the Lord of my life, my personal Saviour.
After all that happened, all the mistakes I made, I learnt how to weigh issues in life once more. In order to see a miracle, I have to sacrifice, find ways to solve the matter no matter how tough it will be, no matter how burdened my heart felt, even if I have to sacrifice my loved ones. It may sound ridiculous but it's not, because I know I am here living for Jesus and only Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment