Twit Twit

Monday, February 1, 2010

2nd month

I'll write soon
XD

-----------------------------edited 6.45pm---------------------------------

January had been a very fruitful month.
Been attending leaders meeting every Tuesdays and I'm loving it!
Been super busy with assignments which doesn't affect me much as I think I'm good on time management though I can be super tired at times. Hahas!

Some thoughts which I would like to share here is that no matter what you're going through or in whatever bad situations in life, KEEP PRAYING! And keep in mind that God is LOVE. He will NEVER LEAVE YOU or FORSAKE YOU.

My heart is broken for the people in Haiti. I heart longs to join the City Care team to be there to save those who are suffering there.
My heart breaks listening about Cassandra's fiance who's in hospital for more than a month and the doctors still can't figure out what kind of disease which Raymond is suffering with.

I feel bad that I can't help her out. But I know all I can do is just to give her emotional support and to pray. God is always there to listen and HIS TIMING is always right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a happier note, CNY is around the corner. I'm excited but not as excited as when Christmas was near. I can happily really tell that I can't wait for Christmas already. The whole month of January came and went away real fast. Sooner or later, December will come by.

Went shopping with Mum last Sunday to my fave shopping mall. Managed to grab something from Cotton On and I prefer Cotton On than Forever 21 now.


Pretty CNY decos at the main entrance


Bangau and Cutie Harimau (Tiger). hahaha.


I'm learning to live everyday more productively, learning to prevent myself from slacking, learning to be a good influence to people around me. I know it's not gonna be easy because I am feeling sleepy already now. Still trying my best to adjust my biological clock to not take nap in the evening so that I'll be sleepy by 12am and get 7 hours of sleep to wake up at 7am for class at 8am and not to be sleepy in class. Been doing quite well on that but I know I can do better.

Follow me at Twitter if you want to get instant updates about me =)
That's all for now.
TOodles!

No comments: