For ur information, I always love the end of the year.
Maybe it's because of Christmas or holidays, maybe not.
I don't exactly know why too. =p
I'm so so so glad that I finished my CLT!
There'll be exams, preaching test and graduation coming up in DEC.
No doubt I'm nervous but I believe I can do it =)
Finally made it for the CG Karaoke outing!
It was a blast.
Will update u guys on the pictures as soon as I can.
Work had been hectic for the past 2 weeks and that was why I didn't blog much.
I think I would wanna work in the Critical Care Unit (CCU) in future.
Back to the Community Health Nursing practical area this 2 weeks and my schedule is already fully packed with loads of assignments! Besides that, we are gonna visit the special child school next week!
See, year end is exciting! XD
2 comments:
The end of the year is good. Problem with the end of the year over here... it usually comes with cold and snow lol.
i likey. lol
another prob is where u'll spend EXTRA.
Post a Comment