It was my very 1st trip with friends and I'm lovin it!
I actually love the sea, the beach and the sun! I wished I could just stay at the beach for hours to enjoy the breeze, the wave and the sky, picking up sea shells and get tanned too. BUT, I don't like to go into the sea. hahahaahahahaa
Sleepy looking me
7.05am, 24th Sept 2009
The sea
The feeling of being buried in the sand is really really good.
It felt like a body massage!
Pic in FB =)
We rented the most affordable blue Kia Rio
Pui Mun parking the car
I drove from morning till the evening on the 2nd day in Langkawi and realised that I really need to practice more on reversing the car and I have to go really slow when reverse. > <
I was the one who wanted to go for the cable car the most and I was actually the one who was most afraid of it and claiming that I wasn't afraid of it at the same time. Kinda jakun on this. haha. Didn't know that I'm actually afraid of heights! My legs were so weak when the cable car was going uphill dangling in the middle of no where with only mountains at my front view and the sea behind me.
Can u see the hill????? And the towers in between for the cable car.
I hate snakes and I've always hated snakes. Goosebumps stand immediately every time I see snakes. Even it's only pictures.
Watched this snake performance at the Snake Sanctuary and felt so geli!
More pictures in Facebook!
No comments:
Post a Comment