This whole thing happened when i thought of going to sleep and went happily to the toilet for the last PU b4 i sleep last night, and kabooooom!!!@#$!!! I fell down!
Thanks to the slippery toilet ><
Thanks to the slippery toilet ><
Lacerations right at the bending area.
Slightly above the knee.
So painful when I bend or straighten my leg.
Haven't fell down for a very long time already.
Forgotten how this kinda pain feels like.
I know it's a small wound only BUT it's still very painful.
It's gonna spoil the fair looks of my leg. ><
Forgotten how this kinda pain feels like.
I know it's a small wound only BUT it's still very painful.
It's gonna spoil the fair looks of my leg. ><
Sigh. I don't want scars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I walk like a retard now. ><
Now I know how it feels when I do dressings on patients wound.
2 comments:
Poor thing..so you can apply your wound-care knowledge to urself! Take care!
I dun have any meds with me. lol. not even n/saline. thanks for ur concern =)
Post a Comment