How many of you know that ALL that we have comes from God?
Today, as we learn to to bring our offerings to God, let us be mindful that we are only stewards.
Stewards are disciples or the followers of Christ.
We are supposed to give back to God what belongs to Him in the first place.
In Heb 6:14, God made a promise to Abraham by saying 'I will surely bless you and give you many descendants'.
In v15, Abraham received what was promised after waiting patiently.
In my very own experience, there were a number of occasions where God actually supplied to me financially when I was totally broke. God even provided when I didn't even prayed for it. Guess it's because God knows everything in my mind. But it is not necessary so. Perhaps God knows that I really needed the amount of cash to survive for the week or treating someone a meal.
We are more than allowed to ask and submit our request to God as in Phil 4:16, it says 'With thanksgiving, by prayer and petition, present your request to God.'
It is important for us to wait on God patiently. We have to keep trusting God even when we do not know when will God provide our needs.
But, God knows the best about the right time to bless and to provide to us abundantly. Amen?
Let us together learn to give and learn to sow for there'll be a season when you will reap.
I ♥ W11
It was another great get together in cell group.
We learnt about the importance of the Holy Spirit today.
4 points on how the Holy Spirit will help you:-
- He will TEACH you all things
- He will REMIND you all things that Jesus said to you.
- He will GUIDE you into all truth.
- He will give you supernatural POWER to be an effective witness for Jesus.
Let us all allow the Holy Spirit to guide us through our life!
I can't imagine seeing the future having W11 in my life.
I'll never be who I am right now if I did not join this CG.
It's definitely God's plan, it's where He wants me to be, to grow, to go level up, to feel belonged and to love one another.
I just can't thank God enough for W11.
You guys are wonderful!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment