Thanks to PMS which causes me to be so hungry and I don't want to eat maggi/biscuits!
But I seriously do not know what else I could eat.
Longing for a phone call from bestie to invite me out for dinner.
If that ever come true...
><
Was told by class tutor that they want to shift us OUT to give space (hostel) to the new coming juniors in January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell is wrong with the management for making us shift over and over again?
I'm really sick with this college already.
They came out with a whole lot of ridiculous and nonsense and we have to live with it.
I bet they are trying to make us live with what they want us to do again now.
Just because we are all sponsored students and they are throwing us here and there and treat our batch like a bouncing ball.
What a nursing college!
All they want is business and fame! Not even the quality in nursing.
How dumb!
I'll only be happy if we are shifting back to Tropika Paradise in USJ 17.
Not to inner part of ShahAlam!
It took me almost half a day to log in to msn and it still doesn't work til now!!!
Supper pissed!
No comments:
Post a Comment