After I woke up from my nap, this is what appeared when I was trying to load my Facebook and Twitter.
The URL you requested has been blocked. URL = www.facebook.com/home.php
The URL you requested has been blocked. URL = www.twitter.com
OMGWTF
Then, I consulted Ernest on MSN, and he ask me to access to this link
https://localdomain.ws/
And what appeared was :
Local Domain protects your anonymity and privacy by hiding your IP address. It can also help get through those annoying filters at school and work. Try us via SSL if blocked.
Please review our Privacy Policy. By using this service you agree to abide by our Terms of Service.
Enter location below and click the "Browse" button.
No cookies
No scripts
No referrer
Woahhhhhhhhhhhhh. It proves that the domain= the hostel's management has blocked all of the communication websites like Facebook, Gmail, etc!!!
me is very the geram now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment