What a day.
My morning started after receiving a call from Bestie at 8 sharp! That's when I woke up, get dressed and ran over to my class. I blame myself for waking up at 5am for the toilet and went deep into the dream world after that until I didn't even noticed that my alarm rang! How careless.
As I blog is to update people around me and seemed that I'm not really inspired to blog recently, follow me on Twitter =D
I feel so torned.
So torn, so silly to fall for someone,
Who doesn't even know that I'm thinking of him,
Who doesn't even care or concern about what has been going on with me,
Who doesn't even remember what he told me,
Who doesn't even remember that he was supposed to make some time for me,
Who doesn't even want to fall for me.
I should've known from the beginning, that he will not fall in love with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment