Twit Twit

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I love W11!

For the 1st time, I lead praise in CG on Thursday night!
*my dreams came true* For those of you who knew me since I became a Christian, maybe you didn't know that it was my desire to lead the worship team. And I'm given a chance now, to take up the challege and to bring myself to another level.
We sang Elevate Your Name by CHC.
I really enjoyed leading praise! I guess I was a lil nervous and it was expressed all over my facial expression. I hope you guys didn't notice it. lol!
It certainly had brought me up to another level of praising God.

Friday, 21 Aug.
It was yet another service which touched me a lot, brought me through the presence of God, knowing that He is real and ever lasting God. Isn't our God wonderful? XD

Pastor Troy shared about knowing God's burden.
WHAT IS THE BURDEN OF THE LORD?
- the answer is PEOPLE!
- people matters to God. It must be matter to you!

Matt 11:28-30->Jesus says, 'come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light'

*If you have Jesus in your life, everything will be at ease.Because Jesus said take His yoke..
- When you get into God's burden, He'll get into your burden.
- You can't get God's yoke because you have your own yoke.

*God's anointing will destroy your yoke forever!
Amen =)

Ps : The yoke of sadness had been destroyed! Hallelujah! I can feel the immediate joy inside me and I'm rejoicing even more. Praise the Lord!

I'm gonna have a great day ahead and so do you! XD

2 comments:

Ian said...

Am Happy for u Cla! Sorry I missed your 1st time! But I'll be there for ur 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th n so on =)

Clarissa said...

It's okay! yep yep. will definitely do better the next time =)