It's the first day of class again today. I slept through the 10am break until 11am.
How piggie I am.
Had been sick since Saturday and had been taking antibiotics after 4 or 5 years of not taking them. Not quite happy with the idea of swallowing the antibiotics but the doctor must had her reasons on prescribing the antibiotics for me. Maybe I should follow the dosage prescribed - to take a capsule 3 times a day instead of 2 times a day (was being my own doctor myself, my bad)
Noticed that my life is circling, going round and round, repeating what has been going on over and over again. For instance, my emotional being. Feelings fluctuates very easily - something which i dislike the most. Trying my very best to take hold on it. Maybe I shall just stop worrying about everything and just enjoy doing what I am doing. Yes? No?
Still loving my life as I have Jesus with me ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment