Twit Twit

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm back

Hi peeps!
Yes, I'm back from my practicals.
Back home on the weekends, I mean.
Hahas. As I can only get to update my babybloggie when I'm home.
This week's practical is super exciting as I am posted to the Post-natal and Nursery ward!
Will share more soon.

I've started reading the devotional book (which was given my a patient/friend as xmas pressie) titled Give Me 40 Days:An Invitation for an Encounter with God by Freeda Bowers and felt greatly blessed! Am on the 4th day today. =)



By the way, I felt like I've been stalked!
There's this someone who never failed to log in to my blog to see if I've updated anything and I feel very awkward about it. I mean, what's wrong with you babe? Are you so eager to get to know about me? Or just trying to be busybody?
I don't mind if you wanna be a friend where you can always contact me directly on my mobile phone.

2 comments:

Andy Gan said...

heyazz kla riss sa!hehe..
hey,happy that you seems to like the book..seriously its an amazing book i walk throught in my devotion time.. an its awesome that me myself experience GOD personally..hope you will experience something awesome too=)..good to see ure on your fourth day...keep it good job going,amen!god bless=D have a good day my dear sister!shalom.

Clarissa said...

heyyyyy lolz
i wanted to tell u bout it but haven't get the chance to tell u bout it yet.
thanks for ur encouragement!