Twit Twit

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Went to CityHarvestChurch for service
(in conjunction of blood donation)
after breakfast at McD with Salina today.
And we donated blood in church today. Whee XD
It was my 3rd time and her 1st time.
Fun!

The blood donation team today came from
Universiti Malaya Hospital.
Thank God that the nurses are good on fixing the needles and all. Piccies time! The setting in church upon the blood donation.


The setting in church


Salina



Silly looking me ><

I was interviewed by the HTV Production team after I've finished with my donation.
I wonder whether if will the video of the interview appear in the HTV announcement. =p

By the way, do Salina and I look like sisters??
Lotsa ppl say so. Lol.
I only got to know her in December in conjunction of the SAFE volunteering event that I went for. We found out that the both of us have a lot of similarities especially on things we are going through in our lives though we are in different profession.

No comments: