4th Dec @ Midvalley in conjunction of Cynny's birthday
5th - 7th Dec volunteering at 1 Utama in conjunction of Charis Christian Centre's S.A.F.E Ministry
More details at http://safekualalumpur.blogspot.com/
and http://safejewelry.blogspot.com/
The items.
Me heart swarovski!
Sales were pretty good.
Mind you, money goes to the ministry to help the women in need ya.
Ian & Chia Huey's Wedding on 12 Dec 2008
More pics at
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53302&id=567652057
Clinical Practice at Day Care surgery
Clara, Doreen and I
13th Dec - The KVHC outing
California Kitchen Pizza, KLCC with the Klang Valley Hainanese Clan from facebook.
The bunch
From left = Joss, Chew, Shwu Shayn, Salina, Grace, Me <3,>
24th Dec Wednesday, @ City Harvest Church in conjunction of Chang's
The setting and the choir team
Ps Kevin on stage
Candle
Meeeee and Augustina, my classmate.
Ahhh....how united! =)
People from KVHC. Not so right eh?? lol.
Me, Joss, Augustina, Wai Mun, O'Ryan and Gary
Can Can, Mummy and I <3
25th Dec Thursday, @ Charis Christian Centre in conjunction of A Christmas Reflection
<3<3<3 href="http://x83.xanga.com/fa9f151142030232079365/b183032820.jpg" target="_blank">
Candace and I <3 href="http://x28.xanga.com/b8ff011048533232079953/b183033353.jpg" target="_blank">
Me and Augustina
Mum and I <3<3<3
26th Dec Friday, @ Andy's farewell and xmas party
The food
Elaine and I
Ethan, Joy, Jocelyn, Jocelyn, Mr Boy (forgot his name. whoops)
Andy and I
That's December =)
No comments:
Post a Comment