Or I was the one who ditched them as I didn't want to join them for movie.
And I brought my babeh lappy along.
Shoulder ache already man. ><
Anyways, I'm now here in McD,
enjoyed my fave mcNuggets with twister fries and I forgot the BBQ sauce ><
Only managed to recall it after I finished up everything...
Having a cup of Sprite accompanying me right now =p
Me gonna talk about how I spent my Chinese New Year days.
Day 1 (Monday)
- I woke up at 2pm. Yes, TWO in the afternoon. It has been years that I haven't been sleeping until 2pm.
- Lunch, online, junk, online, junk, movie at home with mummy and watched a CNY comedy on channel 8
- Dinner, online, dinner, online, and had a cup of Black Label of Johnnie Walker's while watching Gems Of Life after 11pm.
- Stayed up with the series til 4am!
Day 2 (Tuesday)
- It's actual CNY day!!
- Woke up at 10 ish and online, lunch, got dressed and headed to the fave CNY hang out place at Mum's eldest brother's house -the 'DaiKaoFu'
-Reached DaiKaoFu's place at about 2. Chit chatted a while and Aunt Susan (Ema - Mum's eldest sister) came over with her family.
- Played cards with the cousins for a short while and Ema dragged me along to follow them to go visiting in Subang.
- Went to Subang at about 3 ish to Aunt Jenny's place (Mum's cousin sister). Watched the Australian Open Tennis game, toured around the house, eat, eat eat and played cards.
- Headed back to Cheras at 7 ish, Kelvin the cousin brother dropped me at 7 Sook Gong's place (my mum's uncle, no idea how do u guys call in English). Played with Baby Meagan and played cards later on.
BabyMeagan and I <3<3<3
- Old Town Kopitiam for dinner with the bunch.
Mum, DaiKaoFu, DaiKaoMou, 7 Granny
Sis Jen, BabyMeagan, KennyKor, CheongKaoFu, CheongKaoMou, Coussie Wing, Coussie Calvin and HongKaoFu
- Then, supper-ed with Ah Goon at the same place after the bunch left and reached home at 1am.
Day 3 (Wednesday)
- Ikea-ed with Mummy, DaiKaoFu, DaiKaoMou, SisJen, KennyKor and BabyMeagan.
Isn't it the closest relatives are always the best.
- Bought some accessories for the bookshelf.
-Lunch at Absolute Thai
Sweet smiley! <3<3<3 -Tea at Ikea Restaurant.
Pic taken at World Of Cartoons in Ikano
-Dinner nearby DaiKaoFu's house
-Went to Kenny Kor's house after dinner and played Wii.
We were laughing so madly though dad was there and he laughs too. haha. Too bad that he wasn't sporting enough to play the game with us. Dad is forever being his biggie man dad ><
Day 4 (Thursday)
-Pyramid-ed with Andy
-Watched Bride Wars and me heart the movie very muchie!!!!!
-Lunch at Sakae Sushi. I'm so so so not gonna dine in this place anymore. Service sucks to the max!!!!!
-Midvalley-ed. Am supposed to meet Pui Mun and Wai Lun but dad wanted to join me all of a sudden. So I met p with the couple first and went off with dad after he reached. THEN, I met the couple again while we were halfway shopping around and the told me that the best bud, Val was available to meet up in the night. Called Val, left dad to go home alone (was very guilty to leave dad alone wohkay. He came over for me and I asked him to go home on his own. His reaction was like OK. Dun come home so late. ) and went to Look Out Point with the 3 of them.

Val, Me and Pui Mun
Day 5 (Friday)
- Woke up early as I needed to bathe Granny before bringing her to the hospital for check up in case she has to be admitted as as she has been complaining that she's having chest pain and wanted to go to the hospital for check up on Friday only. Was happy that I managed to nurse Granny =)
- Dad and his eldest sister brought Granny to the hospital. I didn't follow them as I just can't stand seeing dad's sis. ><
- Dad called me from time to time to update me about Granny's condition.
- Went out to Pavilion at 4pm to meet the high school friends. Were supposed to join them for karaoke at 2pm but couldn't make it due to Granny's condition.
- Managed to meet them in Redbox still. I sneaked in, sang a song or two, took pics with them and sneaked out. heh. =p

Me looking weird I know. Bestie and Wooi Peng

Kuan Lun, Rui Yin (She has changed so much!) and I
- Left Pavilion at 6pm and went to Ikea with Dr. A as he needed to get stuffs there and we were supposed to have dinner together. Reached home at about 10.
Day 6 (Saturday)
- Visited Granny in the hospital
- Talked to the nurses there and they seemed to be shocked after hearing things that I mentioned such as CBD and hepsal BE HUMBLE, CLA!!!.....be humble.....haha
Day 7 (Sunday)
- The last day of holiday ><
- Went to church at 11 as usual.
- For the 1st time, I forgot to bring along my BabySony.
Felt so uneasy without her with me.
- Visited Granny after lunch and stayed there with her til about 4pm.
- Went to Pastor's house for visiting with mum's cell group.
- Reached home at about 8 after dinner. Packed my stuffs, bathed and left home at 9.30 for hostel.
That's the Chinese New Year =)
2 comments:
mums uncle is called grand uncle lor....
oh ya. lol. how come my mind didn't came across that word arr?? omg
Post a Comment